Monday 16 February 2015

our little man

"My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet."
- Edith Wharton

As many of you know, our dog Cooper is our whole life. He truly is like that of a toddler most days...although he has outgrown most of the terrible two's stigmas. He will be three years of age this August 10th. He brings our family so much joy and laughter. The "novelty" of having a puppy has never once worn off. I find it funny how people say it will...to each their own for sure. This little man will always be at the centre of our hearts. He is a one of a kind Beagle who loves to be off leash, will never let us out of site, and adores his frogs. He is well known to many from our countless photos of him on social media (trust me he loves the attention). Beagles are a breed full of such character and personality, I highly recommend them! 









No comments:

Post a Comment